Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - 22534107
We are looking for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner to join the ambitious team for an Internal Medicine and Cardiology practice in Brooklyn, NY immediately!
Who We Are
We are a modern healthcare company with locations across New York. We take pride in offering the best healthcare solution to our patients, and that starts with our dedicated staff and team members. We are a strong, cohesive team that has a deep passion for helping others stay [link removed] to be a leader in healthcare and change people’s lives.
How Will You Contribute to Our Practice?
- Provide comprehensive medical services for family members based on the continuous performance of duties irrespective of age or sex.
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as the role of the Nurse Practitioner
- Write and administer vaccinations to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Treat hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, peripheral arterial disease and manage patients chronic cardiology problems work in internal medicine and cardiology
- Suggest patients about diet, hygiene, and methods for the prevention of disease to promote good health.
- Refer the patient to a medical specialist for consultant services if needed for better treatment.
- Record patient’s visit, medical history, physical exam, diagnoses and plan of action.
- Ensure follow up with patients regarding progress in high risk or emergency cases.
- Review patient chart and maintain a record for allergies, medical problems, medications, and immunization status.
- Solicit and record information related to a patient’s medical history.
- Examine patients for symptoms and physical information before prescribing medicine.
- Order and execute various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to acquire information on the patient’s condition.
- Study and analyze reports and findings of tests and examinations and diagnoses the patient’s condition.
- Diagnose and prescribe medical treatments.
- Determine and provide medication, dosage, and schedule having a patient’s condition and allergies.
- Inform the patient about any possible side effects of medication or immunization.
Who Will be Successful in This Role?
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has:
- Nurse Practitioner Degree
- FNP, ANP, GNP, ACNP
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to be flexible with the schedule and be available some Saturdays
- Must be available 40 hours per week
- Must be willing to work in different locations in Brooklyn each week.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Interest or background in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Willing to learn
Why Choose Us?
- Personal & family health benefits
- Salary between $120,000-$140,000 per year
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- We offer training, mentorship and orientation
- Willing to train new graduates
Our location offers:
- Open and modern office space
- Fun and exciting work environment
- Monthly in-office events
- Open-door policy
- In-office snack and beverage bar
- An unrestricted New York State APRN license
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
Apply online! We are hiring immediately!