Women's Health Physician Assistant - CAWOMEN (22484534)
Women’s Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Apple Valley, CA
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Victorville area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior experience, but new graduates welcomed.
Responsibilities of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established women’s health practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 20 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, or internal medicine, experience.
- New grads will be considered
Compensation and Benefits of the Women’s Health Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Four day work week option
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Compensation about 65-70/hour
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (use the Apply button to apply for this job)or call at 586-569-9776.