Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - 22459700
We are seeking a certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join our clinic located in western central Arizona. The PMHNP will be treating patients at an inpatient 16 bed facility. Recreation abounds for outdoor enthusiasts!! Our abundance of sunny days allows for year around bicycling, hiking, fishing, and boating!!
Schedule: Inpatient Full time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examines and treats patients to assure continuity of care.
- Makes assessment of each patient which includes, but is not limited to, presenting problem, medical history, allergies, psycho-social problems, medications, and current living arrangement of individuals and their families.
- Reviews lab values that are abnormal and plans appropriate disposition/treatment in absence of the primary physician.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served.
- Identifies need for client/family teaching and/or referrals. Prioritizes patient needs based on assessment and patient verbalized areas of concern. Develops a plan for teaching based on mutual goals that addresses patients assessed and stated needs.
- Participates in a multi-disciplinary approach directed toward client’s needs and care. Consults with other health care providers ([link removed], family planning, etc.) Involves family members and/or significant others in plan of care, as appropriate.
- Provides care following approved protocols in a safe manner. Evaluates care provided and patient’s response to recommended course of treatment.
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Relocation assistance, Insurance, IRA, Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, and five days of CME time with allowance!!!
Salary starts at $135K and is experience driven! Guaranteed Sign-on Bonus!!!