CRNA needed near Harrison, AR - 15351 (22372211)
Coverage Dates: 7/1/2020 - 10/1/2020 - A credential time frame - 30 days
*3 years experience*
Work scope/Load: OB, Ortho, and general - Bread and Butter; No hearts and heads.
- Supervised setting; 2 MDAs / 4 CRNAs on per shift
- Responsibilities: Preanesthetic Review and Prep, actively seek/accept input and consultation from supervising physicians regarding patients' history, condition, allergies, interpret lab/diagnostic tests, reviews preoperative evaluation performed by a staff physician, meets with the patient and/or patient’s family preoperatively.
- Overall ability to manage a wide range of clinical scenarios in general anesthetic settings appropriately and knowledgeably
- Overall ability to manage a wide range of clinical scenarios in a regional anesthetic setting
- Ability to perform ancillary procedures
Schedule: 4/10 hr shifts; start time is 6:30 am
Call: 1 weekend call every 6 weeks and 1 night a week; 6 out of 7 weeks (avg. 2 calls backs per rotation, but does vary)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Completed yearly in-services (Infection Control, Fire Safety, Safety Management, and Care Learning).
Participated in a work-related in-service.
Attends special committee, department, and in-service meetings when scheduled and/or required.
Presents in-service for a unit.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Requirements: - Current Arkansas Advanced Nurse Practioner's license
- ACLS, PALS, BLS, Provide a copy of the diploma