Perm Internal Medicine Opportunity in Nebraska - 22335370
New Opportunity for Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner in Nebraska. This position is seeking a perm to start as soon as possible.
Schedule is full time, typically 4 days per week with 3 clinical days and 1 full day spent in nursing home rounds and visits.
Client is requiring two years experience.
Varied Shifts are available.
EMR is Epic.
About the Position:
- Mix of outpatient and nursing home patient care
- Work week is typically 4 days per week, with 3 clinic days and one full day spent in nursing home rounds and visits. Additional time charting and evaluation of results is anticipated.
- It is anticipated the APP will grow to evaluate the complex medical needs of clinic and nursing home patients with minimal oversight by the physician, allowing the physician to expand access in the outpatient clinic setting for additional new and follow up patient visits.
- Clinic Hours: 8 [link removed]
- Expectation for APP to grow their patient list while supporting the practice physician and assisting with access for the practice patients with same or next day clinic access. Weekly visits to nursing home patients is incorporated into the weekly clinic schedule.
- Hospital consults – Internal Medicine utilizes the GPH Hospitalist staff for admissions. Internal Medicine Providers participate in coverage for the Palative care team for inpatient services.
- On-Call schedule – expectation of one weekend of call per month for patient and nursing home contact. A total of 10 days of call per month is the maximum scheduled in coordination with other clinic providers.
Please contact us immediately if you might be interested.