Family Nurse Practitioner / Government Travel Position (Gov’t Clinic) - GOV-14193 (22335324)
Locums, Inc. is seeking Family Nurse for Clinic Services at a government facility in eastern Arizona is seeking upcoming coverage. All state and Federal licenses accepted at all government facilities.
About the Opportunity:
- 8-hour shifts, 5 days a week. Evening overtime rarely needed. Weeknight and weekend on-call on rotating schedule
- Period of Performance is 8/1/20-12/31/20
- Estimated 2 patients/hour
- Walk-In Primary Care Clinic includes providing diagnosis, treatment and medication prescription, immunizations, and follow-up services to local population.
- Located 45 minutes from Chinle, AZ and not far from the Canyon De Chelly National Monument – perfect assignment for folks who love hiking, biking, and outdoor activities.
- Valid Fitness for Duty Certificate from a physician
- Current Vaccination/Immunization documentation
- Active and unrestricted state or Federal license
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Active BLS, ACLS, PALS and CPR certifications
- Experience w/ Native American population preferred