CVT PA needed near Englewood, NJ - 15268 (22194304)
Cardio Vascular Thoracic Physician Assistant needed near Englewood, NJ.
We are looking for at least 3 twelve hour NIGHT shifts per week for at least 6 months
OR It would be minimal and needs to be willing to cover floor/ICU
On-site full-time nights is the need to cover ICU and Stepdown
Shift time is 7 pm to 8 am
-The breakdown between OR, rounding, clinic: 100% clinical/rounding – minimal no OR
- First assisting in the OR. If so Cardiac, Vascular, Thoracic cases? NO
- Open vein harvesting or EVH? If EVH what system? (Terumo, Maquet Hemopro, Vasoview) - awaiting info
- Is the call required? Is it split during week and weekend? NO
- How may physicians and mid-levels in practice? 4 surgeons – 6-8 mid-levels
Credentialing timeframe: we will get emergent privileges
- Local Only/Travelers: whatever is available but would need expedited licensure if out of state and agency would need to facilitate
- Decision-Making Process: administrator/chief of service
- Training/Orientation: individualized; should be experienced so one week/3 shift but negotiable
- 40 hours guaranteed: yes
- Name clear: yes
**Ongoing starts, we are always scheduling for the next 3-4 months**
Why Should YOU Work With SBG Healthcare?
The choice is clear – SBG Healthcare delivers 5 STAR SERVICE to all of our job candidates and clients. With many opportunities available in a wide range of specialties, SBG Healthcare is your partner in finding the right job opening at the best location, with the most competitive pay rate.
When working with us, you’ll see the true difference in 5 STAR SERVICE, including:
• An efficient placement process.
• Dedicated candidate advocate; your single point of contact.
• Exclusive openings not offered through other companies.
• Travel Expenses Paid
• Malpractice Insurance coverage
• Biweekly pay schedule
• Financial planning assistance
SBG Healthcare, LLC is the leader in Healthcare Recruitment. We are a full-service staffing organization providing medical staffing solutions, including Permanent Placement, Locum Tenens, and Per Diem staffing. As an established firm, we have built a team of experienced consultants and recruiters capable of connecting the most qualified talent available in today's marketplace with new opportunities. Our specialty areas include emergency medicine, hospitalist, cardiology, pulmonology, neurology, critical care, surgery, anesthesiology, and more.
For more information visit [link removed], Facebook, and Twitter.