Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant for Otolaryngology (ENT) - 22115988
We are looking for an Otolaryngologist (ENT) Nurse Practitioner/ NP or Physician Assistant/ PA to join a well-established and growing team in Southern Oregon. Come join a supportive hospital!
Open to New Grads!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Will be working with ENT patients in an Outpatient setting
- Will be rounding on patients in the hospital.
- Will be rounding in the hospital.
- Shared Call
- Seeing between 12-16 patients a day
- MD is always available for questions.
- MDs provide close mentorship to NP/PA
- Monday-Friday position
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
- Fantastic PTO
- CME allowance and 5 days off!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Compensation:
- Relocation Assistance!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Background:
- Open to new grads!
- Willing to train!