Family Medicine / Primary Care Nurse Practitioner - 22078312
We are looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner/ FNP or Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner/ AGNP to join a well-established and growing Primary Care/ Family Medicine team in the beautiful Central Oregon. Only an hour from Portland, OR!
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Will be seeing new patients and doing follow-ups
- Doing all Family Medicine/ Primary Care duties
- Seeing between 16-18 patients per day.
- Doctor always available for questions.
- Preforming all Primary Care duties
- Will have on-site support but will be working independently.
- 34 patient contact hours per week
- Shared Phone Call
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
- Over a month of PTO!
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 5 days for CME plus $2,500 CME allowance
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- $115-120,000/year depending on experience plus RVU Bonuses
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus!
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- At least two years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- DEA and NPI
- Experience working independently working with complex patients