Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner - Open to New Grads! - 22078309
We are looking for an Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner/ NP to join a well-established and growing Regional Hospital System in Internal Medicine department. Open to New Grads! Loan Forgiveness!
Only 4 hours from Denver, CO and Omaha, NE!
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Mix of outpatient and nursing home patient care (3 days in clinic and 1 full day in nursing home rounds and visits)
- oversee patient care in the
- clinical setting, in local nursing homes and provide coverage of Palliative Care in the inpatient setting.
- Performs DOT and FAA Physicals
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits and Care of chronic illnesses
- Call Rotations
Nurse Practitioner Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
- Fantastic PTO
Nurse Practitioner Compensation:
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance!
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Open to New Grads!