Oncology Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - New Grads! - 22078308
We are looking for an Oncology Nurse Practitioner/ NP or Physician Assistant/ PA to join a well-established and growing Regional Hospital System in their Oncology Department. Open to New Grads! Loan Forgiveness!
Only 4 hours from Denver, CO and Omaha, NE!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs a complete physical exam and records findings.
- Orders appropriate medications
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
- Instructs patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Provides patient education.
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
- Call Rotations
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
- Fantastic PTO
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Compensation:
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Background:
- Open to New Grads!