Orthopedic Physician Assistant - 22078307
We are looking for an Orthopedic Physician Assistant/ PA to join a well-established and growing Regional Hospital System in their Orthopedic Department. Open to New Grads! Loan Forgiveness!
Only 4 hours from Denver, CO and Omaha, NE!
Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performs a complete physical exam and records findings.
- Assist the surgeons with surgical cases.
- Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
- Administers injections and oral medications. Sutures wounds and provides wound care and infection management.
- Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures.
- Provides patient education.
- Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits.
- Call Rotations
Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
- Fantastic PTO
Physician Assistant Compensation:
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance!
Physician Assistant Background:
- Open to New Grads!