Outpatient Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - 22051647
Community focused hospital in southern Arizona near Tucson is looking to add a PMHNP / Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to their outpatient team. This well-established hospital system has been serving the local communities for over 100 years. This is a great opportunity for a PMHNP to work in an independent clinic setting.
- Provide outpatient mental health care in a rural health clinic setting.
- See patients that have been referred from primary care providers and conduct psych evaluations.
- Provider will be working in a mostly independent setting.
- PMHNP must have at least 2 years of experience
- AZ NP license (AZ is a NLC state) is preferred but not required
- Wonderful medical benefits such as 100% employer covered free health, dental, and vison benefits for you and your family.
- Life insurance is also covered by employer
- Vacation, Sick days, and paid holidays
- Retirement benefits with employer match.
- Fulltime position day shift
- Tuition reimbursement
- $130,000 - $150,000/ year depending on experience
- Phenomenal sign on bonus and relocation assistance