Nephrology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - New Grads! - 22037716
Only 4 hours from Denver, CO and Omaha, NE!
We are looking for a Nephrology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a well-established and growing Regional Hospital System in Nephrology department. Open to New Grads!
Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Responsibilities:
- Will perform examinations and appropriate medical screening procedures.
- Perform follow ups and order labs when needed.
- Will be administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Accurate and timely documentation.
- Monday-Friday position
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, HSA, Malpractice and Retirement benefits!
- Fantastic PTO
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Compensation:
- Very competitive salary depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance!
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant Background:
- Must be a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner