Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - VADERM (21939675)
Dermatology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the McLean Virginia area with a Medical/Cosmetic Dermatology practice. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior clinical experience.
Responsibilities of the Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established Dermatology Practice
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on follow up visits, established patient visits, and post procedural
Requirements of the Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner in dermatology
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Dermatology Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation
If interested please visit [link removed]or contact (use the Apply button to apply for this job), 586-569-9776.