Wound Care Nurse Practitioner - Job- 2400 (21922566)
We are hiring an experienced Wound Care and/or Vascular Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant in Beautiful Central Michigan!
The candidate will provide wound care, vascular consultations and HBO Therapy to patients in an acute care hospital and outpatient wound clinic. This position allows for a flexible full-time Monday-Friday daytime work schedule. There is one day a week or every other week that this candidate would be required to travel to nursing homes we are contracted with for care. This person may use one of our company vehicles on the day that they do that. There is no call, or hospital privilege requirement and its 9-5 pretty relaxed environment, not crazy busy all the time.
· Minimum of one-year clinical experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant in wound care and/or vascular
· New graduate NP’s may apply if you have at least 2 years of RN and wound care experience
· Must be proficient in electronic health records, smartphones and other technology
· Wound care certification preferred but not required
· Current BLS, ACLS certification required by facility
· Organization and time management skills are a must
· Excellent communication skills a must
· Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year