Nurse Practicioner - 18422 (21882150)
An outpatient health clinic in Stanislaus County is looking to add a Nurse Practitioner to their team. These are multiple clinic locations around the area that you will travel to. These facilities are located just 20-30 minutes from the San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP
- Title: Nurse Practitioner
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nephrology, Hospitalist
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: PPD,
- Experience Required: 2 years of NP experience preferred
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, self-managed hours
- Compensation: Negotiable
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, in house credentialing support, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!