PICU NP - 5367 (21882148)
An inpatient health center in Orange County is looking to add a PICU NP to their team. This facility is located near Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and roller coasters. Enjoy hiking, swimming, fishing, and so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: NP
- Title: PICU NP
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Pediatrics
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 12-24 PPD, Ages seen 0-18
- Experience Required: 4 years of pediatric nursing required
- EMR: Cerner
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: 2 x 12hr PM shifts a week(8-8) OR M-F 6-2:30pm, 2 weekdays a month
- Compensation: $80 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit [link removed]!