Permanent - Full Time
Palm Health Resources, LLC.
Contact: John Palmisano
Job Posted: 04/28/21
Nurse Practitioner Orthopedic - 21059012
We are hiring an experienced Nurse Practitioner for an Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner position in Beautiful Redondo Beach, CA! We will consider candidates from an Orthopedic background!
Through expert skills, the NP is a leader in coordinating resources to facilitate the achievement of optimum health and wellness for each patient. Continuity is maintained across the continuum of care in all settings.
- The Nurse Practitioner (NP) provides leadership and direction for the program throughout the Medical Center and designs protocols, updates, and revises program components as needed.
- Under the direction of the Director of Clinical Education, coordinates and oversees the care of inpatients utilizing Standardized Protocols approved by the Interdisciplinary Practice Committee.
- The NP's primary focus is on the continuity of patient care throughout all phases of care, pre-hospitalization, hospitalization, and follow-up care and management utilizing advanced practice skills and knowledge;
- The NP collaborates with multiple disciplines to provide for optimal patient care.
- His/her duties encompass evidence based clinical practice, consultation, education and research.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing and current licensure as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner required
- Minimum of 3 years acute care experience. Advanced knowledge and skills in physical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- National Certification in an NP specialty (or within 1 year of hire).
- BCLS Certification from the American Heart Association
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Life, Disability, CME Monies, Relocation Assistance, and much more!