Nurse Practitioner Cardiology - 21059010
We are hiring an experienced Nurse Practitioner for an Cardiology Nurse Practitioner position in Beautiful Redondo Beach, CA! We will consider candidates with an Family Practice or Occupational Medicine background!
Through expert skills, the NP is a leader in coordinating resources to facilitate the achievement of optimum health and wellness for each patient. Continuity is maintained across the continuum of care in all settings. The advanced knowledge and skills required for this role include clinical expertise in the specialty focus area, evidence based practice, mentoring, consultation, collaboration, education, and transformational/change leadership. These are essential to excellent patient, management. The NP and administration are partners in leading the Cardiology Program
- The Cardiology Nurse Practitioner provides leadership and direction for the program throughout the Medical Center and designs protocols, updates, and revises program components as needed.
- Under the Direction of the Director of Clinical Education, and through a collaborative agreement with the Chief of Cardiology, the Cardiology Nurse Practitioner coordinates and oversees the care of HF inpatients and outpatients utilizing Standardized Protocols approved by the Interdisciplinary Practice Committee.
- The Cardiology Nurse Practitioner’s primary focus is on the continuity of patient care throughout all phases of care, pre-hospitalization, hospitalization, and follow-up care and management utilizing advanced practice skills and knowledge;
- he/she collaborates with multiple disciplines to provide for optimal patient care.
- Duties encompass evidence based clinical practice, consultation, education and research.
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing and current licensure as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner required.
- Minimum of 3 years acute care cardiology experience. Advanced knowledge and skills in physical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- BCLS or ACLS Certification
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Life, Disability, CME Monies, Relocation Assistance, and much more!