Location: New York-Albany
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 1/21/19 (20975323)
Company: Ross-Richter.com, LLC
Contact: Fred Perlman Call: 2034618043
Job Posted: 06/04/21
PA/NP – Ortho Urgent Care (EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!) - 1/21/19 (20975323)
- This position will be 100% clinic based.
- The new PA/NP will run their own Orthopaedic Urgent Care Clinic.
- Cases will include new and existing patients and consists of a variety of musculoskeletal injuries.
- This is a full-time position which consists of four ten-hour day shifts (Monday to Friday), and no call.
- The Albany area provides great quality of life, moderate cost of living, theater and culture, universities and good schools.
- Compensation: Open (depends on experience).
- Additionally, there is an excellent full benefits package provided.
- Injury evaluation
- Fracture care
- Providing patient education.
- Successful candidate should be Board-Certified.
- Previous orthopaedic experience is required, especially fracture care experience.
- PA’s/NP’s with experience in ER or Urgent Care that have orthopaedic experience would be fine!