Duration: Not Specified
Job ID: 20314458
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Contact: Lindsey Robles
Job Posted: 03/24/21
1099 Contract Nurse Practitioner- Flex Provider - 20314458
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) works as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities; identifying quality improvement activities and planning individualized health care consistent with Matrix Medical Network policy protocols.
Additionally, the NP accurately completes summary and care management referral forms, consistently identifies unmet needs and gaps in care and initiates appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice
- Board certification by AANP or ANCC, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult-Gerontology. Current CPR certification.
Pertinent Clinical Work Experience
- NP – Must also have: Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in geriatric, adult or family practice setting.
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Must meet company driving standards
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Must meet company’s automobile liability insurance standards and provide proof of coverage
- Must be able to travel by public transportation, and airplanes
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
- Matrix clinical staff works with a diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment.
- Clinical staff will be required to function independently with traditional resources, and Matrix specific technology.
Matrix Medical Network is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer