Locum Opportunity - Nurse Practitioner (Primary Care) - Kansas - 76523 (20068029)
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for nurse practitioners to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Eastern Kansas (Topeka, KS) – **part-time** (3 days per week)
- Central Kansas (Hutchinson, KS) – **full-time** (5-days per week)
- Northern Kansas (Norton, KS) – **part-time** (1-2 days per week)
- Specialty: Primary Care / Correctional Medicine
- Requirements: Active KS license
- Hours: (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $9,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.