Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology - JOS000001026 (19418860)
Cardiologist department looking for full-time Nurse Practitioner.
Candidate will only work 4 10 hour shifts per week!
NO ON-CALL AND NO WEEKENDS!!
Excellent Quality of Life Schedule!
Cardiology practice is seeking a Cardiology nurse practitioner to join our team. This position will provide onsite screening, assessment and medical management of patients in an outpatient capacity. Candidate may also do hospital consults as needed!
Essential Job Functions
- Screens patients for appropriateness for cardiac testing.
- Supervises exercise and pharmacological stress tests.
- Primarily office based and may include consults, hospital rounds, follow up care, H & P’s, ordering tests, and prescribing medications.
- ARNP experience in Cardiology required.
- Epic experience is a plus.
- Providing comprehensive primary healthcare to adult patients, including ordering and evaluating diagnostic tests
- History and physical examinations
- Writes orders for medications, treatments, tests & IV fluids Facility and Organization
- Make use of evidence-based medicine procedures by utilizing quality and cost-effective care
- Performs other procedure related tasks in Cardiology, such as scanning Holter monitors.
- Provides direct patient care services. Elicits detailed patient histories, assesses patient medical needs, initiates appropriate diagnostic testing and/or treatment and completes appropriate medical record documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Follow-up care.
Comprehensive Benefits and Salary! Quality Bonuses and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
3-5 years minimum experience as a Nurse Practitioner