Seeking a Primary Care Physician Assistant (Internal Med, Family Med or Geriatrics) to join talented team just west of Charlotte, NC.
- Value-based care model
- Smaller patient panels to allow time with patients and proactive investment in their health
- Deliver comprehensive primary care services to a set panel of patients, including office visits and telehealth visits for routine and acute primary care issues
- Work closely with physicians, community health workers, case managers, pharmacists, and others to deliver high-quality outcomes
- Completion of comprehensive annual wellness visits and risk assessments
- Phone triage and outreach as needed
- Possible home visits if needed
- Develop trust with patients and caregivers, engage them to educate on care plans and strategies for wellness and prevention
- Competitive compensation & benefits package included
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a primary care specialty (internal medicine, geriatrics, family medicine)
- Experience with HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories) documentation, ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases-10) Coding and HRA (Health Risk Assessments)
- Experience with the Medicare population, including in-home care as well as documentation and compliance requirements
- Experience caring for “at-risk” panel of patients
- Experience teaching and training others, in both formal and informal ways
Affectionately known as the "City of Pleasant Living”, the area is located at the confluence of the beautiful rolling foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the bustling Metrolina region of the Carolinas. Our proximity allows us easy, convenient access to two international airports - Charlotte-Douglas, a short 50 minute drive and Greenville-Spartanburg, a quick hour and 15 minute drive just over the South Carolina state line.
With its affordable housing options, you can find your dream home without stretching your budget. The city is renowned for its annual Cleveland County Fair, showcasing local agriculture, entertainment, and rides. Enjoy the picturesque beauty of the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains and take advantage of outdoor activities like hiking, fishing, and camping.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225551 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company