An award-winning medical center in Michigan's western Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin has an opening for a Hospitalist Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist Physician Assistant to join a group with a strong practice culture, efficient processes, innovation, and much more!
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- Join an established team of 5 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Hospitalist team is responsible for codes
- Flexible scheduling-No nights; Our own telemedicine team covers the hospitalist inpatients during the night
- No call environment
- Procedure experience not required
- Open ICU
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services, develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, etc.
- 49-bed general medical and surgical hospital
- Over 90 physicians and 850 employees on staff
- Repeat winner of Governor's Award of Excellence. This award recognizes participants for their dedication and success in improving healthcare quality and patient safety in Michigan
- 1+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist Physician Assistant
- NCCPA Certification
Location and Lifestyle:
This town is located in Michigan's scenic Upper Peninsula and is an economic hub. It is centrally located between Marquette, Michigan, and Green Bay, Wisconsin. It offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation in all four seasons, including golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, rafting, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. The area is known for its family-oriented nature, friendly, safe, and low crime rate. For more information, apply today!
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and knowledge to you. 18 Recruiting Specialists Our recruiters focus on specific specialties so they can find the perfect job for each physician and advanced practitioner. Find a Job Looking for a medic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company