Seeking Hospitalist Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Average Daily Encounters: 135
- 15-20 per physician
- Seven-day physician coverage; one swing shift APP; one nocturnist per day
- Scheduling is seven days on; seven days off
- Teach Med Team several weeks per quarter
- The 635-bed hospital is the largest hospital in the region and 1,200 members of medical staff
- Level 1 Trauma Center, a Certified Chest Pain Center and a Certified Stroke Center. Awarded nursing's highest honor - Magnet recognition - by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Only six percent of hospitals in the United States are recognized as Magnet
- Comprehensive Stroke Care Center and Thrombectomy Capable Center
- Psychiatric Hospital
- Recently constructed Juve Family Behavioral Health Pavillion offers the ability to transport behavioral health patients directly from the ED
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
What Makes Us DifferentUS Acute Care Solutions (USACS) is the national leader in physician-owned emergency medicine, hospitalist and observation services, aligning with health systems across the country to deliver outstanding results amid a changing healthcare landscape.We are committed to protecting and continually improving the quality of patient care. It’s the reason we formed our group and the driving force behind everything we do. At 3,000 clinicians strong, we serve over 7 million patients annually at more than 300 programs in 20 states – and we’re growing every day.Learn how USACS has integrated emergency medicine, hospital medicine and observation medicine to deliver better care and better outcomes.Ownership MattersOur model of physic...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company