- Clinic Hours are M-F, 8-5
- Outpatient with some at home call
- New grads welcome!
- Eventual goal of 15 patients per day
- Cerner EMR
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed salary plus based on experience with incentive for productivity bonus.
- Sign on Bonus $15,000
- Relocation Assistance up to $15,000
- Coverage under the hospital malpractice insurance
- $4,500 and 1 week paid for CME annually
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid vacation per year
- 120 paid sick hours per year with max accrual of 220 hours
- Free medical, dental and vision as well as short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation insurance and a standard retirement package.
Cochise County (pop. 125,447) offers a wealth of pro-growth and development opportunities thanks to low taxes, land availability, affordable commercial space, high quality healthcare and education, and easy access to Interstate 10 and rail transportation. Additionally, the county offers endless recreational opportunities, a temperate climate, low cost of living, unique communities, an excellent quality of life, and a highly educated and bilingual workforce.
The Douglas Port of Entry is the second busiest commercial port in Arizona measured by the value of imports and exports. The growing Willcox Wine Industry (see Willcox Wine Country and Willcox Wines) is recognized by the Board of Supervisors as one of Cochise County’s major economic drivers. A 2017 Arizona Office of Tourism study estimated the state's wine industry creates $56.2 million in economic output, 640 jobs, and $3.6 million in state and local taxes annually. With more than 75% of the state’s grapes grown in Willcox, coupled with the increasing popularity of the area’s tasting rooms, viticulture has become a key component of Cochise County’s economic future.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD225196 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company