Seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to serve as Director of Clinical Operations for an Urgent Care Center.
- Clinical and administrative position
- Acts as a liaison and facilitator between the urgent care center and the hospitals in addition to clinical duties
- Collaborates with center managers and regional managers
- Assists in addressing provider questions and concerns
- Disseminates all clinical protocols and training
- Assists with recruitment, orientation and mentorship of new providers
- Optimizes financial performance
- Facilitates annual reviews
- 7, 12 hour shifts over a 2 week period. 3 days one week and 4 days the next for a total 84 hours in a pay period.
- Competitive and extensive compensation, bonus and benefit package
Locations within 30-45 minutes from Boston.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217280 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company