Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum Urgent Care Physician Assistant job in Richland, WA paying $75/hr - $90/hr.
- Take medical histories and conduct physical exams.
- Prescribe medications and manage medication regimens.
- Perform and interpret diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Assist in surgeries and other medical procedures.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to develop treatment plans.
- Document patient care in EMRs
- Communicate with patients, families and other healthcare providers.
- An active and unencumbered physician assistant (PA) license in the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it against the job qualifications.
- Clinical decision-making and problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex patient caseload.
- Adaptability to work in a variety of medical settings.
- Knowledge of medical laws and ethics.
- Ability to interpret and analyze medical data and lab results.
- Proficiency in electronic medical records and technology.
- Collaboration and teamwork with other healthcare providers.
- 3x12-Hour 08:00 - 20:00
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant field.
- A Master of Medical Science (MMSc) degree or a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) degree.
- National certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Continued medical education (CME) to maintain NCCPA certification and medical licenses.
With Aya Locums, You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply.
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Aya Locums is a leading healthcare staffing provider matching physicians and advanced practitioners with top facilities across the country. Working as a locum tenens physician should be simple and hassle free. That's why you can trust us to provide you with an exceptional experience throughout your entire assignment, so you can focus on what you do best, saving lives.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company