Seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join talented team in San Bernardino, CA. NEW GRADS welcome!
- Average of 20 patients seen per day.
- Mon - Fri - 40 hours per week
- Some shift may include a mobile asthma clinic that visits area schools
- Skilled and experienced staff
- Salary of $140K
- FULL time benefits provided - stipend for medical/CME/ 401k/med malpractice 100% covered, PTO
Covering 20,105 square miles, San Bernardino County is America’s largest county with a community of nearly 2.2 million residents. It’s all here: Enviable weather—an average of 340 days of sunshine per year. Quality healthcare and education. Housing within reach. Skiing or snowboarding at Big Bear Resort—home to SoCal’s only halfpipes. Captivating shopping experiences. Hiking in Joshua Tree National Park.
You’ll find world-class medical centers and research facilities here. Over 20 nearby colleges and universities help fulfill the “Cradle to Career Roadmap”, preparing students with the academic, personal, social, and career advantages they need to enter the workforce and thrive. San Bernardino County has an abundant supply of attainable multifamily, single family, and executive housing, with tens of thousands more housing units planned.
- A Foodie's Paradise: Vibrant food scene with local favorites.
- Parks and Outdoor Recreation: Variety of parks such as Fleming Park, and natural areas like Reche Canyon with hiking trails and wildlife.
- Educational and Cultural Attractions: Area museum showcasing the city's past and community center hosting art exhibitions and cultural celebrations.
- Family-Friendly Activities: Destinations like Fiesta Village Family Fun Park, go-karts, and Splash Kingdom Waterpark nearby for family fun.
- Shopping and Entertainment: Wide range of options including a nearby mall with shops and movie theater, and a lively swap meet for unique finds.
This city is a vibrant and diverse community, offering a rich, fulfilling life for its residents, with something truly special for everyone.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225032 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company