- Outpatient-only position
- See patients ages 4 and older
- Support of 1 MA and 2 RNs
- Epic EMR
- ENT experience preferred
- Perform skin testing, treat environmental allergies and mild asthma, etc.
Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. System was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare from 2017 through 2021, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- 30 days Paid time off (PTO) with 5 additional days for CME
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222904 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company