Join our team to gain control over your schedule and earn more than your peers in an urgent care setting.
- Ideal schedule: Three 12's per week; Rotating weekends
- Approximately 40 patients per day
- Support Staff: MA, Front Desk, Center Manager
- Start with a three to six-month initial contract (based on your preference)
- From there you can extend, go on permanently, or move on to something else
Travel and Accommodations:
- Mileage and lodging considered
- Raleigh Area
- Certified NP or PA
- 1+ years of Urgent Care/ Emergency Med experience
- Urgent care procedures; Initial Xray interpretation; Comfortable working solo
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 09/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Finding the right job shouldn’t be a hassle. We’re with you every step of the way.We are clinician-first.Empowered by Doximity, we know your time is valuable and keep things simple. We reach out only when necessary by keeping our interactions short and succinct. That way you can focus on what matters most, helping your patients.We are transparent.We’re upfront and don’t hide things from you. If we don’t have the answer, we’ll find it for you.We help you prepare each step.We know it’s a lot of work to keep track of every job application. We help yo...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company