Seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our Neurosurgery Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about caring for patients and enjoys being part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant with interest in working in surgery and clinic setting. Group provides services to patients and communities in every corner of southeast Idaho. This is an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider who is committed to making a difference in the lives of those around them.
- Assist Neurosurgeons in the operating room and clinic
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Operating Room experience as an ACNP or PA is required
- Hospital Medical Group employed position
- Mon-Thu 8am-5pm; Fri 8am-12pm
- Daily Patient Average: 14-18 clinic patients, plus OR days
- Excellent work + life balance
- EMR: Epic
- Graduate from an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Licensed in the state of Idaho as a PA or ACNP by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Benefits May Include
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME/CEU Allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and a world class performing arts center
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY and The Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224960 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company