Seeking a Physician Assistant with Psychiatry CAQ to join our progressive team.
- Full-time (with a part-time option available) employed position joining an established team — Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, therapists and nurses
- Primarily adult patient base but will consider child/teen/adult certified
- Outpatient practice but a focus on both a Partial Hospitalization Program & Intensive Outpatient Program
- Opportunities to see patients in counseling clinic, nursing homes, in connection with schools and universities, and potential for time directly in the primary care clinic
- Flexible work week; opportunities to meet your scheduling needs
- Diagnose, prescribe medication and medication management for patients with psychiatric disorders
- Collaboration directly with primary care providers
- Opportunity for rapid development of outpatient practice
- Service system well connected with mental health case management and occupational support services
- Modern facility with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, including EMR, Dragon, Dynamic Documentation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including funds for annual CME & dues/license, health/life/dental insurance, retirement programs and more.
The Community: This is a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi—kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the Art Museum. It is also known for excellent schools—elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223879 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company