Seeking a B/C Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about providing quality care to the geriatric population.
Participate as a member of the PACE Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans that meet the objectives, standards and policies of the PACE model of care. Collaborate with the Medical Doctors at the site to provide comprehensive primary care to the participants.
Monday thru Friday, 8am - 3pm. No nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Conducts initial examinations of all new participant and quarterly examinations thereafter, for the first year of enrollment.
- Evaluates participants for episodic visits, acute illnesses and follow-ups of hospitalizations.
- Makes nursing home visits in accordance with the state nursing home requirements and as needed.
- Makes home visits as needed acutely or in chronic situations when participants are home bound.
- Participates in the After Hours On-Call Coverage.
- Provides appropriate health care teaching to patients, their families and caregivers, as well as to other members of the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Adheres to the standards set forth in the Element Care NP/MD Collaborative Practice Guide.
- Completes appropriate, accurate, timely documentation, onsite and offsite.
- Ensures that duties are accomplished in a fiscally responsible manner adhering to established budgetary constraints.
- Ensures that all interactions with clients are conducted in a manner that adheres to the highest standards of care for all Element Care clients.
- Ability to pass a fit test. Position requires mask where seal is critical. Incumbent is required to not have facial hair that interferes with a tight seal of the respirator.
- Frequent local travel.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master of Science Degree in Nursing (MSN).
- Current Board Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts and DEA Prescription Privileges.
- Credentialed for the Element Care affiliate Long Term Care Facilities.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year working with a geriatric population.
- Ability to convey information clearly and succinctly with all employees, so that relevant information is communicated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to lead independently and to be able to work well with others.
- Ability to work within a team concept and to be considerate of co-workers and colleagues.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, to be a self-starter, and to complete tasks on time.
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective solutions and understand consequences.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 paid holidays off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD224759 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company