- Current team of 4 GI’s and 2 NP’s. The goal is to have 8 full-time providers in the group.
- Expanding their endoscopy area at the hospital and will have 3 full updated rooms.
- 4 weeks wait time for new patients.
- Full time position – Monday thru Friday
- Each physician has their own designated RN for support
- 5000 cases per year in the endoscopy area – 500 inpatient/4500 outpatient
- 75 ERCP and 180 EUS in 2021
- Cancer Center is affiliate with Duke Health Network, which allows for cancer cases to stay in network and local to the area versus referring.
- Renovated in 2022 with renovated and expanded endo rooms
- Currently 4 procedure rooms and 8 holding rooms (pre and post operative area)
- Scopes – Olympus 180 and 190 series (HD scopes)
- C-Arm is available in the department
- Colonoscopies are done with Propofol and anesthesia support
- All of our procedures are done with propofol in our unit, but if the doctor travels to ICU to do a procedure where anesthesia is not there, then they would do that procedure with conscious sedation
Horry County (pronounced Oh-ree or commonly Or-ree) offers everything from the historic inland charm of riverside living and agricultural land to the internationally-known vacation destination of Myrtle Beach and the Atlantic Ocean coastline. Situated in the northeastern corner of South Carolina, Horry County is about 100 miles north of Charleston, South Carolina and 150 miles east of the state capital of Columbia. It is the largest county in the state in land area with a total of 1,134 square miles and has a population of over 300,000. Our area currently has the fastest growing population in the country. The vast landscape consists of farms, fields, forests, marshes, swamps, rivers, and miles of beautiful sandy beaches known as the Grand Strand.
The county’s coastal and inland beauty has driven the growth of development, as well as an economy based on tourism, outdoor recreation, and commercial fishing. Tourism generates nearly a half-billion dollars of tax revenue for South Carolina each year. Public schools are top tier in the state, along with local higher education options.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224789 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company