Join a new kind of team and service that help families and partners address the challenges of complex health conditions are searching for a Palliative Nurse Practitioner to work with the elderly in nursing homes in Beaver, Pennsylvania.
About this Opportunity
- Monday-Friday with 8 working daylight hours
- On-call schedule (not every week)
- Current, unrestricted Pennsylvania NP license
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure/Prescriptive Authority
Compensation and Benefits Offered
- 100k-115k Salary depending on experience
- Health Benefits plus 20 Days accrued PTO
- 401K (after 6 months)
- All Licenses covered
- Malpractice is covered by us 100%.
- $3,000 CME budget given each anniversary year, after 1st 90 days
About Beaver, Pennsylvania
- 30 minutes northwest of Pittsburgh along the Beaver and Ohio Rivers
- Pittsburgh International Airport, just 20 minutes down the road
- Savor award-winning restaurants and our regional cuisine
- Unlimited opportunities for antiquing, golfing, boating, museums, historical sites, concerts, and so much more
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 09/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Our goal is finding the right job for you. Since 1990, we have placed thousands of physicians and advanced practitioners in top medical positions nationwide. Our recruiters provide superior service to those seeking jobs and those looking to fill medical positions. We look forward to helping you! 7,700 Job Placements We place physicians and advanced practitioners every day in positions perfectly suited to their qualifications and preferences. 29 Years of Experience Through our decades of experience, we’ve learned the ins and outs of the medical recruiting industry and bring our skills and k...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company