- Monitors medication therapy within the scope of practice as outlined in State law. Performs ongoing assessment of patient risk factors, indications for therapy, and works for optimization of therapeutic regimens. Coordinate follow-up with patients and other health care providers.
- In collaboration with the Physician Director or Pharmacy Manager, interprets the information in the medical record and the results of testing (laboratory, vitals, etc.) required for monitoring and adjusts medication therapy in accordance with Confluence health approved guidelines, evidence-based practice and department standards.
- Maintains competence in CPT coding and maintains competence by passing regular compliance audits.
- Documents appropriately in the electronic medical record, including all patient care activities, patient and family teaching, and communication with members of the patient care team.
o Communicates with patients, family members, and other health care providers. Serves as a liaison to promote coordinated health care across the continuum.
- Demonstrate competency and proficiency in essential job functions by maintaining active credentialed status via delegated credentialing through the Medical Staffing Office.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
- Participates in department driven practices including provider huddles, journal clubs and on-call scheduling. Complies with established departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Required to maintain active Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
- Active Registered Nurse and ARNP licensure with prescriptive authority in the state of Washington, required by start date.
- Related experience, 3 years preferred.
- The following certification is preferred and will be required within 24 months of exam eligibility: CACP
Compensation and Benefits:
- Industry-leading APP professional development program
- Generous vacation package
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Professional liability insurance
Our region offers a diversity of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, from cross country skiing to fly fishing, with everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking—it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Small community immersion means the farm-to-table lifestyle is just out your door, in a region that is world-renowned for the quality of fruit it produces. You want to work and live where we do now, enjoying all four seasons in open country. The trappings of major metropolitan life are a short drive from most anywhere in our network.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224587 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company