- Perform inpatient rounding and assist in the management and treatment of both inpatients and outpatients in the Medical Center.
- Supervises Stress Testing in-office and at Medical Center.
- Assist with continuity of patient care by troubleshooting and assessing clinical issues in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- In office visits, evaluation and management of cardiac device clinics and anticoagulation therapy.
- Responsible for accurate and legible documentation. Ensures documentation is completed in a timely manner consistent with all laws and regulatory requirements.
- Communicates with physicians and other staff members involved in patient care.
- Practices in a safe manner that minimizes risk to patients, self and others.
- Supervises assisting personnel (and when appropriate, students) in a manner that assures safe care.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of clinical skills through continuing education programs, professional contacts, journal articles, and participation in professional organization.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Pay with annual Incentive Program eligibility
- Comprehensive Benefit Package; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescriptions
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Life insurance,
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Collaborative Team, Clinical Advancement, High Reliability Organization (HRO)
This is a top place to reside and raise a family, with beautiful housing options, stellar school districts, and amenities to enjoy. It has big city amenities w/ a strong local economy offering excellent employment opportunities and nearby airport for travel.
Located less than 75 miles from Philadelphia, and less than 30 minutes from “4” of New Jersey’s top beach destinations including Avalon, Stone Harbor, Ocean City & Wildwood, is the nation’s premier destination for “year – round” family fun and activities. The city boasts top rated beaches (second in the nation and ninth in the world by TripAdvisor); award-winning wineries, classic jazz festivals, fine dining and is famous as a top worldwide destination for birdwatching. It has been named to the top 20 best food towns by Conde’ Nast. Unlike other shore towns, it stays open year – round with a variety of activities every weekend through Christmas!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #BD224550 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company