Currently seeking a full time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner working with children and adolescents at our center in Muncie, Indiana working Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm. We help children with emotional or psychological needs, foster care placement, addiction issues and other behavioral health needs. Services include:
- Family-centered services
- Intensive family preservation and reunification services
- School-based services
- Child advocacy center offering interviews & investigations of children who have experienced abuse; Cases accepted for prosecution have tripled since the center opened in 2007, from 27% to almost 80%.
- Provide an array of nursing care services and related functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Actively collaborate with staff psychiatrists in assessing and monitoring clients' physical and mental health status.
- Provide direct nursing care using advanced scientific knowledge, nursing theory and skills to: identify abnormal conditions, diagnose health problems, develop and implement treatment plans, and evaluate patient outcomes.
- Assess, collect and perform patient/client physical examinations using a systematic approach, demonstrating knowledge of the principals of growth and development across the lifespan.
- Make differential diagnoses of symptoms, functional problems, and risk behaviors, including non-disease-based etiologies.
- Integrate the unique needs of patient/client and family by developing interventions to enhance intended and to prevent unintended consequences.
- Partner with patient and significant others to develop a health plan.
Join a progressive healthcare organization specializing in “whole person” health, integrating physical, mental and social well-being. The focus on a broader spectrum of health including primary medical care, behavioral health and human services offers a well-rounded approach for happier, healthier patients. The group has been serving the community for over 35 years and is accredited by the Joint Commission and certified by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addictions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term disability, etc.
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance-oriented organization
Muncie-Delaware County, Indiana is a dynamic community located 58 miles northeast of Indianapolis in the east central portion of the state. Muncie, the county seat, comprises nearly sixty percent of Delaware County’s population. Our community is grounded with a diverse economic base that includes advanced manufacturing, information technology, logistics, and life science firms. Top notch educational institutions and a regional medical hospital grace the community with Ball State University (22,000 students) and Ivy Tech Community College (3,700 students) with nationally acclaimed educational departments and programs.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222266 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company