Hospital, located in the beautiful Monadnock region of Southern New Hampshire, seeks a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP).
The team offers the community convenient, comprehensive outpatient psychotherapy, medication evaluation and monitoring, coping skills education, and psychological testing to all ages from childhood to seniors.
- You’ll evaluate and diagnose developmental issues, trauma, neurological dysfunction and other psychological disorders.
- You’ll work with doctors to track progress and change care plans when needed.
- You’ll help patients who’ve suffered trauma, been abused, or been the victim of a crime.
- You’ll record a patient’s medical and psychiatric history, and progress after each appointment or session.
- You’ll teach the patient’s family about their condition and how to react in certain circumstances.
- You’ll counsel patients and family members, individually or in groups.
- Compensation includes a production incentive plan
- Four weeks per contract year of vacation, one week of CME, Six holidays (pro-rated based on a part-time schedule)
- Paid Time Off and a generous CME allowance
- License and DEA fees, malpractice and tail coverage, generous CME allowance are provided
- Generous Retirement Package
- Health, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability Insurances
You will enjoy working in Southern NH where you can explore the region's recreational and arts activities.
- Excellent local public and private schools
- Four season recreational and arts activities
- Family oriented community
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223431 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company