Responsible for the medical care of patients by providing comprehensive out-patient primary care. Under the direction of the Medical Director collaborating supervising physician and the medical leadership, delivers primary care commensurate with training to patients. Delivers care appropriate for an out-patient, primary care community health center with a multicultural, multilingual patient population.
The organization serves the primary and behavioral health care needs of all individuals regardless of insurance status or ability to pay and annually, provides more than 355,000 visits to 94,000 unique patients.
- Provides examines, diagnoses and treats patients of all ages twenty-one (21) years of age and younger
- Act as a consultant on pediatric cases referred by other staff providers
- Completes medical charts after each visit in the electronic medical records system
- Participates in providing continuity of care in outpatient management
- All other duties or responsibilities as assigned by Medical Director or executive leadership
Full benefits package includes medical, dental and vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, EAP, PTO, personal leave, sick leave, 403(b) retirement, and more.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND LICENSE:
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Texas
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Board Certification (PNP)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Minimum of one (1) – two (2) years of nursing experience
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220508 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/27/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company