Our Neonatology team is seeking a practitioner to care for newborns. Our NICU culture is built on compassion and teamwork with flourishing and progressive thinking individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of our littlest patients and their families. This opportunity will allow us to enhance our program’s development as our birthing population continues to increase throughout the market.
- Full-time status
- 12-hour shifts from 7-7; as the team grows, these will be rotating between day and night shifts (7a-7p and 7p-7a). Shift hours may change as the team grows.
- FTE is equal to a minimum of 160 hours/month (or averaging thirteen 12hr-shifts per month); this will also adjust with growth of team/coverage model change
- Based at our 32nd Avenue Campus
- Average daily census: 8
- Level III NICU with in-house NICU transport team
- Individual NICU with 14 private rooms (couch/bed available for parents/guardians) with an in-house Ronald McDonald respite area available for families
- Will work independently; physician on-call availability for questions or emergent assessment.
- Ability to care for babies transitionally or acutely ill at 23-week gestation
- Prefer ability to perform the following procedures: intubation, chest tube placement, umbilical line placement, PICC placement, peripheral arterial line placement, LP's
- Responsibilities include Vermont Oxford Data input and interpretation
- New candidates will be considered but must have background in Neonatology and/or a clinical rotation in NICU.
- New graduates will have a team orientation approach with our existing Advanced Practice Clinicians and Physicians.
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills, the NP/PA works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. NP/PAs provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients as noted in age-related category and area of expertise. Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
- Fargo, ND – one of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest!
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota and Minnesota
- 5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 25 Clinics & 7 Hospitals
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW219058 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company