- See 2-3 patients per hour
- eClinical Works EMR
- New grads welcome
- Provide direct patient care to diverse patient population - all ages
- Participate in patient call rotation with other providers
- Assure patients are referred to appropriate specialists
- Participate in quality groups or initiatives
- Responsible for panel of patients
- Responsible for aspects of patient education
All patients are managed by a care team, which includes the providers you see at the center—such as your physician, physician assistant and nurse practitioners, dentist, hygienist, dental assistant, social workers, and care managers—and are referred to local providers and agencies for non-clinical support services. Clinic also offers educational programs for its diabetic and pre-diabetic patients to improve disease management and reduce the number of complications.
In addition to operating 16 health centers throughout Rochester, NY, the group also directly operates 5 others in central NY. It also operates a successful community dentistry program across eight counties: Chemung, Livingston, Ontario, Schuyler, Steuben, Wayne, Yates, and Oneida.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Received three American Heart Association outpatient program awards in recognition for their commitment to reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke through improving high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, and blood pressure management.
- All three medical practices have received the American Heart Association’s Check. Change. Control. Cholesterol™ Gold award in recognition of their commitment to reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke through improved cholesterol management.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical & Dental insurance
- CME Allowance
- Student loan reimbursement through NHSC - HPSA score of 17
- Salary range $110,000-$130,000 depending on experience
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223702 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company