Seeking Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join talented team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Minimum 2 years' inpatient/ICU care experience required
- Must be acute care trained
- 12-hour shifts - NIGHTS (7 pm - 7 am)
- $1000 per night
- 7 on/7 off block schedule
- 14 shifts/month
- Position is 1099/Independent Contractor
- Medical malpractice coverage provided
One of the largest and busiest emergency and Level II trauma centers in Los Angeles County, treating more than 80,000 emergencies and 2,000 trauma injuries a year. We are approved by the Los Angeles County Emergency Medical Services Agency as a Primary Stroke Care Center and a STEMI Receiving Center. We have won awards from the American Heart Association for our commitment to heart, stroke, and diabetes care.
- Highly desirable location in Southern California with excellent accessibility.
- Rapidly developing community with exciting growth prospects.
- Affordable real estate options and potential for property value appreciation.
- Welcoming and diverse atmosphere that promotes inclusivity.
- Abundance of outdoor recreational opportunities, parks, and green spaces.
- Convenient transportation infrastructure for easy commuting.
- Proximity to cultural events, entertainment venues, and amenities.
- Strong community engagement and pride.
- Emerging job opportunities in various industries.
- Promising investment potential due to the city's upward trajectory.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 11/29/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company