- 5 MDs in practice
- We deliver more babies than any other hospital so our OB volume is high, but there is a good balance of GYN
- Medical students, residents, NP/PAs rotate through OBGYN offices
- Very low office turnover - most nurses have been here 20+ years
Medical Center has 210 inpatient beds and is one of the county’s largest employers with over 1500 staff members including 200+ physicians, representing 30 specialties. Service area includes 375,000 people / 18.5 million visitors to the market annually
Here are just some of the awards we've won:
- 2018 - One of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety by the Women’s Choice Award®
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated care and long-term, participative relationships
- A grade from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center+ for Maternity Care by BlueCross and BlueShield of South Carolina as part of the Blue Distinction Specialty Care program
Horry County (pronounced Oh-ree or commonly Or-ree) offers everything from the historic inland charm of riverside living and agricultural land to the internationally-known vacation destination of Myrtle Beach and the Atlantic Ocean coastline. Situated in the northeastern corner of South Carolina, Horry County is about 100 miles north of Charleston, South Carolina and 150 miles east of the state capital of Columbia. It is the largest county in the state in land area with a total of 1,134 square miles and has a population of over 300,000. Our area currently has the fastest growing population in the country. The vast landscape consists of farms, fields, forests, marshes, swamps, rivers, and miles of beautiful sandy beaches known as the Grand Strand.
The county’s coastal and inland beauty has driven the growth of development, as well as an economy based on tourism, outdoor recreation, and commercial fishing. Tourism generates nearly a half-billion dollars of tax revenue for South Carolina each year. Public schools are top tier in the state, along with local higher education options.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217521 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Nurse Practitioner job opening last updated on 12/05/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Britt Medical Search is a top ranked, nationally acclaimed Physician Recruitment Firm with over 800 clients located among all 50 States. Despite the scope of our business reach, we enjoy and maintain an industry reputation for individual service and attention to both Client and prospective Physician and APP candidates.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company