This is working for a non-profit, hospital-owned multi-specialty group. Live and work in a historic southwestern Connecticut town close to New Haven. Their local attractions include the museum, theatre, parks, golf, historical sites, and a charming downtown area.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job). Please reference JOB-2846449
- Full time, Permanent Position - JOB-2846449
- Family or Internal Medicine NPs and PAs Will Be Considered
- Weekdays with Some Call - Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week
- Full Benefits, PTO, Retirement, Sign-on/Relo...
- 1 Year of Primary Care Experience Desired
- Board Certification, CT license, CT Controlled Substance and DEA Required
- Historic Area close to New Haven
- Go Golfing... Explore the State Forest, Park, or Charming Downtown Area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $115000.00 to $130000.00 Annual
Your compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills, experience, and qualifications. You may also be eligible to receive other taxable and non-taxable earnings, reimbursements, and benefits in addition to hourly rates. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
This Nurse Practitioner job opening was originally posted on 05/30/2023 and last updated on 05/30/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.