Location: Rochester, NY - US
Duration: Locum Tenens - Part Time
Company: National Recruiters
Contact: Spencer Markatos Call: 16506667304
We seek Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to conduct health risk assessments on Medicare Advantage members. This ideal part-time job allows you to make your own schedule and earn supplemental income. Inquire about incentive pay based on your availability.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant:
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessments on Medicare Advantage members
- Identify all active and chronic disease conditions and determine physical, mental, and social needs at the time of the visit
- Educate and counsel patients on identified conditions and screening procedures
- Document findings and communicate recommendations using provided iPad
- No continuum of care, on-call, or follow-up is necessary with the patient
Please apply today if you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity.
Salary: $700.00 - $900.00 per day, plus a $40 daily per diem
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
Medical Specialties: Geriatrics, Home Health
COVID-19 Considerations: We follow all state and federal CDC guidelines.
This Nurse Practitioner job opening was originally posted on 05/26/2023 and last updated on 05/26/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant:
- Board Certification, where applicable, with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) license
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Board certification in any specialty, excluding women's health and pediatrics
- Availability consisting of a minimum of five or more 7.5-hour days per month
- Willingness to travel throughout your county and neighboring counties if needed