Nurse Practitioner, Outpatient, Gorgeous Oregon Coast
Collegial Team Atmosphere, Expanding Multispecialty Group Practice
Mentors to Assist You, Do Not Pass This Job Up
Join a well-respected physician-owned and operated clinic that has been serving the community for over 65 years. This practice prides itself on providing the highest quality care for the residents of this beautiful coastal community. And a current NP won “Doctor of the Year” Award from the Community! Want to be a part of this great practice? Contact us today!
- Join a well-established medical practice that is open Monday-Friday
- Responsible for managing the health and well-being of your own patient panel
- Compensation commensurate to experience with bonus options,
- After two years salary potential is close to $200k
- Full benefits package, with Medical/Dental/Vision, 4 weeks of PTO, 7 paid holidays, 6 sick days, Sign-on bonus and relocation, 401k with generous employer contribution (has been 11% of salary over the last few years), CME of $1,500 & 1 week to attend, and more!
Become a part of a growing community right on the Pacific coast with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a community that builds neighborhoods where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities. AND no traffic and it takes 10 minutes to get everywhere!
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, bird watching, world-class golf, ride the sand dunes, and water sports including whale watching, the beach, kayaking, surfing, tide pooling, clamming, and crabbing
- No state sales tax
- Public & private schools in the community with two Community Colleges and GREAT State Universities
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, shopping, state parks, and a lively downtown which includes music on the trains, wine walks, 5k races, and much more
- Short drive to Eugene, Oregon
Job ID: JN 022022-26297
This Nurse Practitioner job opening was originally posted on 05/30/2023 and last updated on 05/30/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on NPJobSite.com.